• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sound when answering phone

I have only had it happen twice. When I answer by Droid, the caller can barely be heard. At first I thought there was no sound, but I could hear the caller, but just barely.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have had this happen to me twice as well. Not sure what is going on. When i make a call to check it out it sounds fine the very next call.

Upvote 0
Yep I have this problem frequently. Toggling the speakerphone fixes it (like the echo problem from 2.0... heh). Never on outgoing calls though.

I didn't notice the problem before I rooted my device. All I've done so far is put on the multitouch browser, swapped the gallery with the 2.1 gallery and the stock launcher with the 5 screen launcher, and removed some crappy vzw apps that I didn't want so maybe it's just coincidental.

It doesn't really bother me too much though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones