1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

sound....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by arshadbodhee, Dec 25, 2011.

1. arshadbodhee

arshadbodhee Lurker

Htc incredible s...i want a program that make it play more high volume....i barely cant hear when there is loud around......

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome to AF, arshadbodhee. Sorry to see you're having sound issues with your Incredible.

Some users like to explore the Android Market for apps that improve the sound quality of multimedia; you might want to do that, too.

I just want to caution you, though, about the speakers on these devices. If we have volume adjusted very high over a long period of time, it's possible to damage the speaker in the phone.

Some users like to plug ear buds or earphones into the sound jack, that way the speakers are safe, plus the sound quality is very much higher, not just in volume, but also in the actual range of audio frequencies. :)

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if any app can really make the sound on our phones get any louder than they are. With that being said, I've found an application that will adjust the built in equalizer that our phones have. (HTC). You can try this to see if it makes any difference in sound quality/enhancement. Tap on link below... Merry Christmas ;)

http://w01c.qr.ai