1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Spare moto x coupon code?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HumorMonkey, Dec 9, 2013.

1. HumorMonkey

HumorMonkey Newbie

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a spare moto x coupon? I really want to move from my Note 2 to the moto x, but somehow I missed the valuable piece of information that you actually had to register for a code. Crossing my fingers, but I won't hold my breath, I'm figuring the boat has sailed.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

Check on G+ in the Moto X communities, I've seen a few being offered.
    Hopefully someone has one for you 😄

alostpacket likes this.
  3. HumorMonkey

HumorMonkey Newbie

Thanks, I'll check that out Clementine!

4. stephenjewell

stephenjewell Lurker

I have an extra one, are you still interested?

5. lineker268

lineker268 Lurker

Do you guys think if they are going to do another sale?

6. HumorMonkey

HumorMonkey Newbie

Edit: well it fell through with Stephen, he already gave the code away, so I'm still on the hunt for a code.

7. HumorMonkey

HumorMonkey Newbie

I'm wondering the same thing. Considering the price was so popular I wouldn't be surprised if they opened it up again. Perhaps even lower the price permanently after the new year?

8. spaceman7

spaceman7 Lurker

I have a spare code, if anyone still needs one. Expires tomorrow.

9. HumorMonkey

HumorMonkey Newbie

Just picked up a code, so this one is up for grabs to anyone else out there. Thanks Spaceman!

10. bleubug

bleubug Lurker

I've been looking for a code. If you'd like to supply your spare to me that would be awesome.

11. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member

I just spoke with Motorola customer service and apparently these Promo Codes are not transferable and Motorola is watching out for fraud and reselling codes, they have been disabling a lot of codes because of this.

12. spaceman7

spaceman7 Lurker

Well, I sent it to him for free. I got two, thinking I needed two, but only used one. He can try it; if it doesn't work, not much I can do. Based on reports in various forums, many people have used gifted codes with success. Worth a shot, but it is good of you to let everyone know the risk. I've already ordered my phone, so it won't affect my purchase.

13. AVSkillet

AVSkillet Member

I just got a code from a friend. No issues checking out on the moto maker site even though I have a different name than him.

14. wysilverado

wysilverado Newbie

I lost the email from Moto with my code.It expires today,any ideas?

Motorola Moto X (1st Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto X (1st Gen) release date was August 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 10MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2200mAh battery.

August 2013
Release Date
Reviews