• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help speak names on call

nps531

Feb 2, 2011
DeLand, Fl
www.r6-forumz.com
hey i just traded my samsung finesse for my huawei m860. its okay i wanted to get the lg because it is a better phone but with convincing from the sales person i gave into this phone and saved 100$ (metroPCS is my carrier) i have been learning a lot from reading these forums and got my phone running better and deleted some unwanted things. my samsung when my bluetooth was hooked up (or not) had a option where when someone called it would say the name of the person before it started ringing. does this phone do this because i hate pulling out my phone to see who it is, when i am use to having the person calling pronouced then the ring starts. any help would be great.

hey i just traded my samsung finesse for my huawei m860. its okay i wanted to get the lg because it is a better phone but with convincing from the sales person i gave into this phone and saved 100$ (metroPCS is my carrier) i have been learning a lot from reading these forums and got my phone running better and deleted some unwanted things. my samsung when my bluetooth was hooked up (or not) had a option where when someone called it would say the name of the person before it started ringing. does this phone do this because i hate pulling out my phone to see who it is, when i am use to having the person calling pronouced then the ring starts. any help would be great.

Not by default, but there might be a app out there that can do this, not sure though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones