1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

speaker blew out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PC Jona, Sep 8, 2011.

1. PC Jona

PC Jona Well-Known Member

....yea it blew it out.

odin'd to stock took it to a sprint store, they couldnt fix it.

getting a new one. fo freee

had this one for a year. :[ so many memories lol.

any one else's speaker blow out?

idk what caused it

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HanMan5000

HanMan5000 Guest

I replaced my Epic quite a few times :/ .

One of them was because of a blown speaker. I was just using it, not even playing music or anything, when I heard some weird staticy sounds coming from the speaker, them pop, and it blew. Then I tried to play music and the quality was horrible. It's weird.

3. Andrzey

Andrzey Newbie

My blew out about 3 months ago - took it to a sprint store and they broke the phone, said I would have to wait 3 days for a replacement.

F*&**&^K That!
    Bitch'd all the way to anyone and everyone - they offered me a crapola phone on loan for three days.
    No way!!!
    Bitch'd some more to customer retentions while in the store as I had been paying for the insurance.
    Eventually got a replacement shipped next day to me and they took care of the deductible.

I can't believe they broke it and told me I had to wait three days - what good is the insurance?

Everything is a scam these days, no customer service whatsoever.

4. PC Jona

PC Jona Well-Known Member

lol just depends where you go man.

the store i took it to, the guy looked at it for an hour, didnt do anything and said he would get me a new one the next day.

i got it, everything works great, im happy.

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews