• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help speaker blew out

I replaced my Epic quite a few times :/ .

One of them was because of a blown speaker. I was just using it, not even playing music or anything, when I heard some weird staticy sounds coming from the speaker, them pop, and it blew. Then I tried to play music and the quality was horrible. It's weird.

Upvote 0
My blew out about 3 months ago - took it to a sprint store and they broke the phone, said I would have to wait 3 days for a replacement.

F*&**&^K That!
Bitch'd all the way to anyone and everyone - they offered me a crapola phone on loan for three days.
No way!!!
Bitch'd some more to customer retentions while in the store as I had been paying for the insurance.
Eventually got a replacement shipped next day to me and they took care of the deductible.

I can't believe they broke it and told me I had to wait three days - what good is the insurance?

Everything is a scam these days, no customer service whatsoever.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones