1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Speaker for under

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jaybo1973, Apr 18, 2012.

1. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Android Expert

Hi all

I am after a speaker as I have finally decided to do away with a radio/cd player. I will use my sensation for all my music needs now. i am looking for a speaker for under

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

I hear very good things about the X-Mi range: X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule

Relatively cheap and they can be daisy chained so you have multiple speakers connected to each other at once.

jaybo1973 likes this.
  3. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Android Expert

Looks nice. Pity it isn't Bluetooth. Do they link together using jack cables? I.e. they all have an in and out?

4. El Presidente

VIP Member

Yeah, to my knowledge, they all have the in and out. If you change the colour to black in the link, there's a pic of about 5 of them linked together.

I'll probably get a couple at the end of the month.

5. Hal_Chase

Hal_Chase Well-Known Member

6. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Android Expert

Think I still like the look of the D100. The F200 would be even better but doesn't take batteries. Think I would spend the extra cash if it did

7. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Android Expert

Was looking in town yesterday. Shocking that 95% of them are still aimed mainly at iPhone/iPod. I don't want one with a dock on it

8. El Presidente

VIP Member

Yep, very frustrating. I'm looking for a mic/remote control and likewise, I can't find any that will 100% work on Android, just iOS. :mad:

9. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Android Expert

I think that it will eventually change due to the popularity of android but at the moment......

Companies make them work via 3.5 jack as well as the iPhone/iPod connector but shops advertise them as iPhone. Even so, I don't want something is aimed at someone else were we were an after thought.

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews