• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Speaker on the android

i5starflo

Lurker
Jun 7, 2011
alright so when im trying to talk to someone through the phone they can barley hear me on the other side.unless i yell.i havnt had the phone that long.little under a month. i want to know if it is something i can fix or if i have to get a new one.if anyone knows what is wrong w. it please add to the discussion.i want all comments. thank you.! <3:D

alright so when im trying to talk to someone through the phone they can barley hear me on the other side.unless i yell.i havnt had the phone that long.little under a month. i want to know if it is something i can fix or if i have to get a new one.if anyone knows what is wrong w. it please add to the discussion.i want all comments. thank you.! <3:D
Youre unlikely to find help unless you tell us what phone you have.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones