• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Speaker phone not working sometimes when phone flipped over

Speakerphone not working sometimes when I flip my phone on its aback, anyone else getting this problem? It works fine when when I press the speaker button tho.

yeah when i got mine it wasnt working either but i found out thru practice (lots of calls lol) that u have to flip it over when the screen is lit, if its not lit its not going to activate the speaker. so as soon as u get a call (answer it) flip it over it should turn on then. idk why its like that but thats how i got it to work

Reactions: jt0thevizzle
Upvote 0
yeah when i got mine it wasnt working either but i found out thru practice (lots of calls lol) that u have to flip it over when the screen is lit, if its not lit its not going to activate the speaker. so as soon as u get a call (answer it) flip it over it should turn on then. idk why its like that but thats how i got it to work

Thanks bud, i'll try that.:D That would make sense though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones