1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Speaker Volume Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bieszczat, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bieszczat

Bieszczat Lurker
    None

Aug 6, 2011
    New to Droids, but lovin' it. Anyone got a lead to help boost overall ringer/speaker sound...my wife keeps telling me I am hard or hearing, just thought it was a guy thing, but this phone is making me think differently. In my pocket, it is very quiet.

Advertisement

2. Unicorn512

Unicorn512 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 21, 2010
    Male
    Idaho
    I use Volume Control Pro from the market to adjust and control my sound settings. The Widget gives me 3 presets, which I adjusted for normal, loud and off. I like the fact that I can set all six volume settings independently and instantly switch from one preset to another.

If the volume isn't loud enough for you on the highest volume settings and it seems as loud as other D3s, I am not sure what you can do....

Maybe it is time for a hearing test...

3. Bieszczat

Bieszczat Lurker
    None

Aug 6, 2011
    Yeah...probably a little less than ave on hearing, to many hours jammin to loud music and yelling at football games. However, the Motorola D3 on loud across the board is only about 75% of volume of last phone the Samsung Omnia. This was loud enough for me on loudest setting to hear while in pocket.

4. Graz

Graz Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 5, 2009
    Yeah I have noticed that the volume on this phone is very lack luster. Even the speaker phone is very low. Not sure what to do.

5. CyberWinter

CyberWinter Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 26, 2011
    USA, Greece
    This phone is definitely not as loud as the original Droid. I'm talking about the speaker and even when I plug in headphones. When compared to the D1, the new one is weaker. Wish there would be an update to boost volume past what it is now.