1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Speaking of hacks...

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Affairs' started by rootabaga, Jun 22, 2020.

1. rootabaga

rootabaga Android Enthusiast

Here's a fun one (NOT!):

"Hundreds of thousands of potentially sensitive files from police departments across the United States were leaked online last week. The collection, dubbed “BlueLeaks” and made searchable online, stems from a security breach at a Texas web design and hosting company that maintains a number of state law enforcement data-sharing portals."

Article here: https://krebsonsecurity.com/2020/06/blueleaks-exposes-files-from-hundreds-of-police-departments/

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  2. Steven58

I'll move this to Politics and Current Affairs.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

interesting.....indeed.

one only worry about the leaks would be undercover investigations. these files could potentially hold ongoing investigative work and thus putting lives at stake. now i know the police are under fire right now (as they should be), but i do respect the law and the people that work to uphold it. it is only when they think that they are above the law that i do not respect.

am curious if there is some dirt within these files that will show further proof of racsim within the police force......though now that i think about it....do we really need proof by now? haven't we already seen it?

but still i would like to know what are in those files.

MrJavi likes this.