• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Special thanks to Joser116

Spinalzo

Lurker
Feb 13, 2011
Joser,

I just recently registered for this forum after having tagged along and looking at the topics and tech items. I did use the Icarus mod and it worked flawlessly from start to finish on my phone with no headaches and boy is it noticeably faster than the factory setup ROM. Experiencing the upgrade makes me wonder just how fast and efficient are those other phones out there with better systems. Not worried about having tooverwrite Icarus one bit when the Froyo 2.2 is released. I am one of those using Cricket, but look forward to the Metro PCS offering. Thanks for your hard work and diligence.

Joser,

I just recently registered for this forum after having tagged along and looking at the topics and tech items. I did use the Icarus mod and it worked flawlessly from start to finish on my phone with no headaches and boy is it noticeably faster than the factory setup ROM. Experiencing the upgrade makes me wonder just how fast and efficient are those other phones out there with better systems. Not worried about having tooverwrite Icarus one bit when the Froyo 2.2 is released. I am one of those using Cricket, but look forward to the Metro PCS offering. Thanks for your hard work and diligence.

Thanks, you are very welcome. I really appreciate this. And thanks to isaac and joenathan for creating this ROM. Spinalzo, if you have any questions, concerns, or problems, feel free to leave me a PM anytime. We are all here to help you. However, I can almost be sure that a Mod would soon delete this thread though. The Mod will explain why.Good luck with your Ascend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones