• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Spectral Souls

pflol

Android Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2010
Oahu / Hawaii
I dished out the 15$ and bought this game recently it's pretty great, wonder why the ratings were so good if you are a tact rpg fan.

Anyways.. the game is much more enjoyable on the Xoom at home if you have a wii remote/classic controller. The game actually supports it no problem :)(with the wiimote app ofc). When I'm at home I plug it into my TV and play using the controller since its bluetooth and just switch back to the touch screen at work ^_^.

Just letting you guys know, it's much better with a controller! :D I love that the xoom does HDMI right out of the box.

2011-04-06142900.jpg

I dished out the 15$ and bought this game recently it's pretty great, wonder why the ratings were so good if you are a tact rpg fan.

Anyways.. the game is much more enjoyable on the Xoom at home if you have a wii remote/classic controller. The game actually supports it no problem :)(with the wiimote app ofc). When I'm at home I plug it into my TV and play using the controller since its bluetooth and just switch back to the touch screen at work ^_^.

Just letting you guys know, it's much better with a controller! :D I love that the xoom does HDMI right out of the box.

2011-04-06142900.jpg

First of all I just wanna say awesome gaming set up.

And, I actually was thinking about getting that game but the controls I just don't like very much I mean I tend to like the Gameloft games collars better on the touchscreen....And as far as the Wii controller I really wish the tablet supported Wii Games with the real life motion sensors so I could get the awesome Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii mote controller.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones