• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Speed Up Internet?

westfall90

Jun 21, 2011
so which things have actually been decided work to speed up your internet speeds? Changing the proxy settings to 0.0.0.0, is that working? And then I'm reading about changing a setting to 4g, or Wild or something or other. Is that working either? Anything else that helps out internet speeds on the Warp?

Can report that shortly after changing to 0.0.0.0 my wifi tether stopped working. Phone could no longer turn on wifi driver. Put it back to normal and works again. However it produced massive speed test. Net numbers 1500mbps down and 900 up was pretty consistent
Forgot to mention this was with shins rom with. Oc kernel overclocked at 1700. And provision optimizer. But I don't recommend keeping it at 1700, I have mine set at 1300 and on demand. I have screen shots of my quadrant tests scoring above the galaxy s2 and above galaxy notebooks and htc evo but below DROID one x. Ask if interested.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones