• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Speedx 3D - new game launched

ejsid

Aug 22, 2009
Check this new game Cyrket - Blockx 3D it's remake of blockout, looks very nice.

blockx.png

I just downloaded this game today because of this thread. It is digital crack. I have played I don't know how many games and still had problems putting it down to sign up for this forum and make a post. Well done. Its nice to see good 3d games being made for android not just ported from iphone. My only pet peeves are that I wish that the music changed( after playing for an hour it gets a little tired) and I wish it only asked you to submit your highscore after you beat your personal best as opposed to every time you finish a game. Keep up the good work dev.

You also may want to submit the game for review on a couple of android blogs just to get the word out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones