1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!
  2. We apologize for the disruption in email services! They are sending out now, but there is a backlog, so it may take a little time to catch up.

Tips SPG Ultra Oleophobic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hajimeabc, Dec 25, 2012.

1. hajimeabc

hajimeabc Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 20, 2012
    Hi, I bought the SPG Ultra Oleophobic with my Galaxy Note 2 last night. After only a few testings of the phone, I found the screen full of fingerprints. Moreover, it attaches a lot of dust. Did I get a fake product? I thought it were supposed to be the best screen protector in the market. Can anybody with the same screen protector shares their experience please? Thanks.

Advertisement

2. slipmagt

slipmagt Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Longs, SC
  3. Harplayr

Harplayr Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 17, 2012
    I'm very happy with it. I've been using mine for about a month now, and while it does show finger prints, they are easy to wipe off.

4. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

Mar 9, 2012
    I've had mine for a few days and love it. Mine are more like smudges on the screen. But very easy to wipe off and clean. I don't have any complaints with it. I have not noticed any real difference between using a naked screen and ultra oleophobic.

And I have very greasy fingers that can make for a messy looking screen . The ultra oleophobic works at reducing that amount.