1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SPG Ultra Oleophobic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hajimeabc, Dec 25, 2012.

1. hajimeabc

hajimeabc Well-Known Member

Hi, I bought the SPG Ultra Oleophobic with my Galaxy Note 2 last night. After only a few testings of the phone, I found the screen full of fingerprints. Moreover, it attaches a lot of dust. Did I get a fake product? I thought it were supposed to be the best screen protector in the market. Can anybody with the same screen protector shares their experience please? Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

3. Harplayr

Harplayr Well-Known Member

I'm very happy with it. I've been using mine for about a month now, and while it does show finger prints, they are easy to wipe off.

4. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

I've had mine for a few days and love it. Mine are more like smudges on the screen. But very easy to wipe off and clean. I don't have any complaints with it. I have not noticed any real difference between using a naked screen and ultra oleophobic.

And I have very greasy fingers that can make for a messy looking screen . The ultra oleophobic works at reducing that amount.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews