• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sph 710 rooted stock apps fail

A

Android Question

hi i have a brand new boost galaxy s3 v 4.4.2. ii rooted the phone a couple days after having it. phone has been working fine. today after my battery died i plugged it in and turned it on. upon unlocking screen error that touchwiz home failed. i tired factory reset turning on easy screen and ended up installing an aftermarket home screen witch got me into the phone. after i got in ALL stock andriod apps and widgets poped up with xxxxx has stopped. keyboard contacts messeging dialer camera gallery and all will not open. im kinda confused on what to do please help!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i have a brand new boost galaxy s3 v 4.4.2. ii rooted the phone a couple days after having it. phone has been working fine. today after my battery died i plugged it in and turned it on. upon unlocking screen error that touchwiz home failed. i tired factory reset turning on easy screen and ended up installing an aftermarket home screen witch got me into the phone. after i got in ALL stock andriod apps and widgets poped up with xxxxx has stopped. keyboard contacts messeging dialer camera gallery and all will not open. im kinda confused on what to do please help!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it would depend on what method you used to root.

Post some links on what you used and we can try going front there.
It might be the kenel of kernel setting yoou are using.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones