1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Spigen Galaxy S5 Case Neo Hybrid

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Colmss, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Colmss

Colmss Well-Known Member

Hi,

I've just purchased the Spigen Galaxy S5 Case Neo Hybrid. I really like the look and feel of it except for the volume button. It's moving and clattering and I really wonder if that is normal? It looks and feels so cheap! No comparison to my old Nexus 4 bumper...

Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. twister6

twister6 Android Expert

Never got a chance to test Spigen cases for S5, but heard their quality went down. The same with Case-Mate cases when I tested them with S5...

3. Colmss

Colmss Well-Known Member

I contacted their support and was told that "it varies" how much the buttons move. I guess this says it all :D

Is there anything you can recommend? As I said: The design of the Spigen is good and I assume that it meets my requirements on protection.

4. twister6

twister6 Android Expert

It all depends on your preference. I personally a big fan of UAG cases, had it on all my phones. My wife has it on her S5 and I have it on my Note 4. In my review thread: http://androidforums.com/threads/twister-reviews-of-android-accessories-and-gadgets.796475/ - scroll down to the second post and all the way down to S5 cases. Maybe that will give you some ideas.

5. Colmss

Colmss Well-Known Member

Wow, that's a lot of reviews! Thank you, I'll have a look!