• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SPOILERS] Walking Dead Discussion

So was that a Otterbox cigar case or what lol? It were sitting out in the elements for who knows how long and the cigars were still good?:rolleyes:

bad? would you care? really?
if they did not fall apart in my hand.. and burn.. I would smoke it.

I would have found something to poke the soldier zombie deep in the eye socket.. before I climbed up for his bazooka.

and yeah.. that little girl should NOT have died... in such a newbie mistake!
what a waste of good ass!
:p

sasha and Rosita... both hot.
cant fault him for changing it up.

that mayer lady.. she looks scarier than the zombies!!!

Upvote 0
I'm glad that Glenn is alive, but I think it is cheap the way they did that, and beneath the show.

I didn't realize that Morgan was keeping Douche Wolf prisoner secretly. What an idiot.

Can we get Into the Badlands cancelled already? I resent them trying to force me to watch that crap by teasing Walking Dead stuff for the first commercial break. Waiting an hour for Talking Dead is ridiculous.

Upvote 0
I figured he made it under the Dumpster lol
I liked the episode but look out next week! Gonna be a lot of Walkers killed next week. I look for someone to die as well.
I really want someone to kick Morgan's ass but I don't think it will happen.
Comic spoiler.
I want Morgan to die the way Glenn did in the comics(get beaten to death by Negan, using Lucille(baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire). It's not uncommon for comic book deaths to be used on different characters in the series, such as Herschel being decapitated instead of Tyreese.

Upvote 0
Them saving him by him dumpster diving didn't really bother me, I kind of expected it after all the talk on the web.

I did think it was dumb of Rick to teach that kid (isn't that Porch Dick's son?) how to use a gun.

Still wondering what's going to happen with the guy Morgan has locked up. At least now Carol knows about him, so that's good.

Oh - I also wondered, when Glenn & Enid were close to Alexandria - why didn't they release the balloons nearby? Instead, they went kind of far away, so now I'm afraid Glenn will end up caught by that other bad guy (Keagan or whatever).

I also thought he should have just left when Enid did, I still don't trust her from what she said several episodes ago.

Reactions: PrinceCorwin
Upvote 0
Them saving him by him dumpster diving didn't really bother me, I kind of expected it after all the talk on the web.

I did think it was dumb of Rick to teach that kid (isn't that Porch Dick's son?) how to use a gun.

Still wondering what's going to happen with the guy Morgan has locked up. At least now Carol knows about him, so that's good.

Oh - I also wondered, when Glenn & Enid were close to Alexandria - why didn't they release the balloons nearby? Instead, they went kind of far away, so now I'm afraid Glenn will end up caught by that other bad guy (Keagan or whatever).

I also thought he should have just left when Enid did, I still don't trust her from what she said several episodes ago.
So, you're saying it's a bad idea to give a gun to an unstable teenager when you killed his dad and your son took his girlfriend? I don't see the problem. :p

Upvote 0
that was an insane episode...from some googling it sounds like we have to wait til feb 14th for episode 9 to find out what happens next...do yall know if thats the correct date?

edit oh snap that prologue...well at least february confirmed...they didnt give the exact date though

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Really, Morgan? You are an F'ing moron!

I don't know, I thought the writing was crap for this episode. Too many people doing too many stupid, unrealistic things.

Somebody should have duct-taped diary of a wimpy kid's mouth shut.

The preview makes it official: Negan is here, and a whole lotta shit is about to go down. Should be interesting to see how they change his character, since every other word out of his mouth is either "F" or "MF'er" lol. Not gonna fly on basic cable.

Upvote 0
dam it Morgan!
if you are Rick, what would you do when you find out?
Me.. I would want to put a bullet in his head. but would tell him to leave the group.

the girls should have just rolled the dice.. and shot the W guy. Not give him a gun.
if the writers were doing a good job.. after the W guy got a gun.. he would have shot everyone!
starting with the girls and the coward.. then Carol.. then the hostage.
Tied up Morgan.. wake him up. then left him with this zombie friends!
NO way that W guy would leave without killing them!!!

and that kid.. really? they did NOT think he was going to freak?
he could NOT go downstairs for days... but.. you think he can go outside among a shit load of zombies?

Upvote 0
These mid-season breaks are the worst!

5dTXAGV.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones