• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SPOILERS] Walking Dead Discussion

Carol.. had to become a killer..
but her true personality is of a nice meek woman... cookie backing.. mother type.
it has resurfaced... and she is having a hard time... accepting all the things she has had to do.

from the episode with Morgan...
and knows it would be unsafe for the group .. and thinks she would be a burden to them.
so she left. I hope she will be back. I like her.

I like the idea of Daryl and Rosita ... get together. I was thinking this .. when mustache-man walked out.

wow.. I was waiting for nurse girl to die all episode.. because the way she was acting. then I thought it was all good.. BAM! bye bye. sucks to be her.

it was kind of funny.. in the car.. Nurse girl was confessing with the PREIST .. and JESUS was in the back seat. heading to slaughter another group of survivors!!!! LOL

Upvote 0
wow.. I was waiting for nurse girl to die all episode.. because the way she was acting. then I thought it was all good.. BAM! bye bye. sucks to be her.

I figured it was only a matter of time before either her or her gf got killed, with her comment that she'd tell her she loved her, when she came back. It seemed inevitable one of them was a goner.

I think it's really dumb that Carol left. She can't bake cookies or be meek & mild out on her own. She'll end up getting caught & possibly killed, or hole up alone somewhere, or meet someone else & join some other group. In the new world it's kill or be killed, with few exceptions.

Upvote 0
I don't feel any sorrow over the nurse dying. She was a tad annoying. And Daryl got his crossbow back as a result, totally worth it.

A bit frustrated at Carol for leaving and becoming a pacifist. Damn you Morgan!

I predict Carol will die, probably in the finale. Morgan will realize that she was right, that you have to kill.

Daryl and Abraham better be immortal. I'll be pissed if either of them die.

Eugene sure knows how to bite a dick, and I say that with the utmost respect.

Reactions: PattiCakeUS
Upvote 0
Rick and Michonne have no romantic chemistry whatsoever. None. And who wakes up and immediately grabs an apple from the night stand and takes a huge bite? Was that supposed to be sexy or something?:rolleyes:

Besides that, an episode full of people doing stupid things that I can't see them really doing. If these characters were really this stupid, they never would have survived this long.:mad:

Still can't wait till next week, though.:p
Should be brutal.
But I think Daryl will survive.

Upvote 0
I thought the apple thing was pretty weird, too. I guess I should start keeping fruit next to my bed so I can have snacks while I'm sleeping [emoji14]

I wonder if it's some kind of biblical reference? There's a guy named Jesus & Michonne bit the apple first & then gave it to Rick. I don't know if it's supposed to mean something but they don't often do things for no reason.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It seemed a little lazy on the script. So there is a truck parked across the road in front of Carol's car, whom you are searching for. You pull up to withing 10 feet of the truck and casually get out to look around? Really? I mean, in the post apocalyptic world the people don't do ambushes. Yeah, I'll watch next week too. :p

Upvote 0
Good point. I missed that.
Oh yeah, & they're going up against the Saviors... seems like there's at least a theme of some kind.

Also (this is probably blasphemy, but whatever) I hope Maggie loses the baby. A zombie apocalypse with lots of people who want to kill you is no place to raise a baby. Being a parent is stressful enough, but now you need to constantly be afraid some new bad guy or a zombie kills your child? No thanks!

Judith is amazingly (ridiculously, unrealistically) quiet for a baby, but my son used to scream like a banshee when he was happy, that could sure put an end to things quickly.

Upvote 0
Also (this is probably blasphemy, but whatever) I hope Maggie loses the baby. A zombie apocalypse with lots of people who want to kill you is no place to raise a baby. Being a parent is stressful enough, but now you need to constantly be afraid some new bad guy or a zombie kills your child?

Not that I want her to lose the baby, but I was thinking that if she miscarries it is going to be like a scene from Spaceballs.

Upvote 0
It seemed a little lazy on the script. So there is a truck parked across the road in front of Carol's car, whom you are searching for. You pull up to withing 10 feet of the truck and casually get out to look around? Really? I mean, in the post apocalyptic world the people don't do ambushes. Yeah, I'll watch next week too. :p
I thought Daryl was supposed to be some super tracker woodsman, but he lets melty face sneak up behind him? And what were those Saviors doing, just chilling in those same woods hoping he would come back? Lots of lazy writing going on in this episode.

Upvote 0
I'm also wondering - if she does miscarry - will the baby turn into a zombie & kill her?

I'm no doctor or expert in human development, but zombies rely on teeth and fingernails to tear you up.

Pretty sure fetuses ain't got either of those things.

The Daryl getting caught thing was stupid, but I think it shows that even he can let rage blind him. He's pissed at Dwight. He let the punk live and he's had his mercy betrayed, and he had to watch Denise die the way she did. I think that was the whole point of his conversation with Glenn earlier in the episode, to show the audience that Daryl is out of his element, he's not thinking clearly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones