• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SpoofApp Released!

SpoofApp

Lurker
Dec 19, 2008
screenshot_android.png

Hello, just wanted to announce our application SpoofApp.

SpoofApp is available in the Entertainment category. We released it last night and its really blown us away at how popular its getting. Close to 500 reviews in less then 24 hours.

SpoofApp allows you to change your Caller ID, use a Voice Changer, and Record your call. SpoofApp uses SpoofCard Calling Cards (Sold Separately) to provide these services. Everyone who installs the application receives a FREE 5 minute SpoofCard to see how fun this app is.

Press kit: http://www.spoofapp.com/press.php

I haven't tried this because I know how disappointed I'll be when the trial runs out (and there's no way I'm paying for minutes).

I just wish there was at least a real-time voice changer app (I don't care about spoofing the caller ID) that was either free or paid-for. Minute-buying is too much for me though (I'm not complaining as I've read their website and understand why it's necessary).

Upvote 0
I haven't tried this because I know how disappointed I'll be when the trial runs out (and there's no way I'm paying for minutes).

I just wish there was at least a real-time voice changer app (I don't care about spoofing the caller ID) that was either free or paid-for. Minute-buying is too much for me though (I'm not complaining as I've read their website and understand why it's necessary).
Hey, can you tried the premium version of where can get the best information of it, so it will be helpful for everyone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones