1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Sportacular's Live Scores app not showing up in the market...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BY724, Apr 6, 2010.

1. BY724

BY724 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    I know it's not the ONLY app not showing up in 2.1, but I'm not a fan of sports tap at all, and am looking for something better.

There's nothing like ESPN Scorecenter really for the iPhone, but I didn't mind Sportacular's iPhone app and wanted to get it for the Eris.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement

2. dirtmouth

dirtmouth Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Corpus Christi , Texas
    yeah, i got sports tap, need something better.i suppose i could just open the browser and chk scores .

3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead

Oct 29, 2009
    Right Behind You
    As much as I hate the idea of Verizon's Vcast stuff. I really want that NHL app. I have found nothing that covers hockey the way that The Hockey News did for Blackberry. I know I can go to the site, but I want what most every one else wants, an app. I wish they would come out with an NHL app like the MLB app. If I could listen to all the games on my phone I could finally ditch XM radio. :( No real hockey love on Android. :(:(:(

Someone come up with a good hockey app for Android and make me a happy girl. Please.

4. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

ESPN Scorecenter is available in the market!!!!!!!!!

5. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Texas
    Yeah, I saw that in the market. I also noticed it was created by a developer, not "ESPN" or something of the sort. Do you know if this is the case with the iPhone version?

**edit* Nevermind, cancel. Looks pretty good.

6. a7xnocturnal

a7xnocturnal Active Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Insurance
    Tempe, AZ
    Baseball Scores. If you only want MLB, it is really nice. Box and play by play.