• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sports teams schedule syncing with calenders?

Yes. Once you subscribe to the calendar, on the main google calendar page make sure the calendar is highlighted (and choose the color) on the bottom left. Then follow the instructions above to make sure the phone pulls it.

My Captivate doesn't seem to have the above suggested menu path and I'm also not able to view Google calendars on my phone.

Other suggestions??

Upvote 0
There is no option on Yahoo sports to add college football schedules to Google calendars. Only the pro teams apparently.

Actually, if you go directly to a team's schedule, there is an option just above the schedule to save it as an .ICS file. Then you go into Google calendars and import that file into your personal calendar, or a newly created one. Hope this helps.

Reactions: amerinamese
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones