• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SPORTS TREK : ADC 2 finalist, FREE on Android Market

Hello, I am the developer of SPORTS TREK and I would like to tell you a bit about my application :)

SPORTS TREK was voted as one of the top 200 apps in Google's 2nd Android Developer Challenge and 5th in the Travel category. SPORTS TREK is now published in the Sports category of the Android Market, and has already had more than 600 downloads in less than 40 days.

Do you travel a lot, and like to attend sport events while you're away? SPORTS TREK shows information about sporting events taking place during your trip,
sorted by distance from your destination or by the time left until each event.

Search by sport, country, competition or team.
Browse and save your favourite events, teams and stadiums.
Use GPS to specify your location as point of reference or find your travelling destination on the map and view directions.
View directions to more than 450 stadiums worldwide!
Add events to your phone's calendar or share with friends!

Popular US & European competitions are available, including NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, Champions League, Europa League, top European soccer leagues, Euroleague, Rugby Union competitions,
Formula One, NASCAR and more.

Never miss the chance to attend another sporting event near you!

I would appreciate any feedback on my app, any comments are always welcome and can only make me improve my app.

Thank you in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones