• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SPRecovery install - No battery

I had this same issue a few hours ago with 2.2 and FRG22D. If the above doesnt work then try doing this, this worked for me:

Grad the FRG01D srf from your choice of sources and flash that using RSD Lite just like you did for SDRecovery. Follow the same exact steps as SDRecovery but use the new srf you have and it will install it to FRG01D and your phone will reset completely, it SHOULD fix the issues - it for mine and will require you to resetup your phone, including reactivation which is simple enough.

From there you can then Easy Root, use Rom Manager to get a custom Rom and do whatever else you want to do.

If arent using 2.2 with FRG22D then this might not work exactly the same for you, but thats what I did to fix mine.

Upvote 0
I had this same issue a few hours ago with 2.2 and FRG22D. If the above doesnt work then try doing this, this worked for me:

Grad the FRG01D srf from your choice of sources and flash that using RSD Lite just like you did for SDRecovery. Follow the same exact steps as SDRecovery but use the new srf you have and it will install it to FRG01D and your phone will reset completely, it SHOULD fix the issues - it for mine and will require you to resetup your phone, including reactivation which is simple enough.

From there you can then Easy Root, use Rom Manager to get a custom Rom and do whatever else you want to do.

If arent using 2.2 with FRG22D then this might not work exactly the same for you, but thats what I did to fix mine.

Thanks JW! I actually had the same problem and your post was the only one that actually fixed my issue. I also saw your post over at cyanogenMod.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones