• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprinkle troubleshooting

I have Samsung galaxy Y duos. I downloaded sprinkle apk file and installed the app. After starting the load screen is fine but once the main menu is reached, the screen is all blue-ish, and in the game, only the firetruck and the burning villagers are clearly visible; while the terrain features ilke the mountains and slopes are 'mixed in' with a bluish background.

I am having a similar problem for the game Ion Racer.

Someone help me troubleshoot this please!!!!!

When you say you "downloaded" do you mean you got the files from someplace other than Google Play? Getting apps from unofficial sites is both a security risk and copyright infringement and possibly piracy. In the case of Ion Racer, that is a paid game and not paying for it definitely is piracy and we neither condone nor support that here.

Sprinkle is a free game and I'd recommend getting it from the Play store. If it's not available to you, it's most likely because it's not compatible with your device which is why sideloading it causes problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones