• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint 30 Day Guarantee- How long to get the credit back?

jonhcox

Apr 27, 2010
NC
Question and I hope someone knows the answer.

I gave Sprint and the EVO a try and though I loved the phone, signal was weak near my house (not according to the signal chart) and work. Since I don't use a landline, it was a lost cause. So I took the phone back after 17 days to the store at which I bought it. The rep gave me a receipt for the amount that should be credited back to my card for $323.24. Only problem is, after 24 hours- it isn't there. I tried calling Sprint CS and the fella I got I couldn't understand what he was saying. Not being mean about it, but I really couldn't.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to get the credit back? I need to get the money back and purchase a new phone back on AT&T. The one I was using is old and is having serious issues.

Appreciate the help!

I'm also in the same boat. I love Sprint Service but just can't find a android phone or even a smartphone that I like and can live with. I have great signal coverage in my location just i have the Evo and boy oh boy horrible battery life. anyway I have until july 24th to get back on Verizon. I just want to make sure I will have the green to buy new phones for Verizon.

Upvote 0
So I took the phone back after 17 days to the store at which I bought it. The rep gave me a receipt for the amount that should be credited back to my card for $323.24. Only problem is, after 24 hours- it isn't there.

i've never had any credit card credit show up w/in 24 hours, anywhere. give it a few days at least (i'd probably wait a week) before calling.

Reactions: BenChase7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones