• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sprint 4.2.1 and Power Control Widget

D

Deleted User

After upgrading to 4.2.1, the Power control widget is jacked up. See the attached screen shot. The widget is at the top, under the Google search bar. I have removed it, added it back, rebooted... Anyone else having problems with it after the upgrade to 4.2.1?

Attachments

• 2013-02-07 20.16.58.png
    2013-02-07 20.16.58.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 81
Well, it is jacked up again. I performed a factory reset the other day and it was working fine. However, now the toggles don't change when I select them, so I removed the widget and added it back. Now I just have a big grey bar.... Anyone else having problems with it? 4.2.1 hasn't been very good so far.

Upvote 0
I'm also experiencing a similar issue with the power widget as well. Whenever I toggle wifi on or off the blue light turns off and then stays off even when I've toggled it back on, same goes with the other toggles too. I've tried multiple factory resets and adding/removing the widget multiple times without any success :(

4.2.1 has actually been otherwise well behaved for me so this is my only issue with the phone not behaving properly before the update, so a solution would be very nice to have for this issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones