• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] 4 in 1 reboot menu

jzebrahockey

Android Enthusiast
Jun 20, 2011
La Habra, CA
Hello again everyone. Again I did not create this I found it and wanted to pass it along to the good people here at Phandroid. Enjoy.

Credit to Unknownforce over at XDA for posting this.

Here's the 4-in-1 Reboot Menu Mod

After you press Reboot, you get 4 options (Normal, Download, Hot Restart, and Recovery)

Giving you a little more control over your reboot selection.

Two versions (Depending on whether or not the ROM you're using is odex'd or de-odex'd)

MF9 Odex Version -> Click Here

MF9 Deodex Version -> Click Here

I found this on the XDA Forum and I tried it myself and I confirm that it works. Your best bet is to download it from a computer and then put it onto your phone to flash. I tried downloading from my phone and it erred out when flashing. Then I downloaded with my computer and put it on my phone and it flashed just fine. You can flash this with CWM or TWRP. I did it in TWRP. Good luck and enjoy.

How is this better than the Quick Boot app? I guess it's more integrated but it takes the same number of key presses to accomplish the task (QB takes 2 keystrokes...one to launch app and one to reboot/phone off/recovery). Quick Boot is fast, easy and small (88kB). And easier to install/uninstall. I'm not trying to be snide...I'm just wondering out loud about the merits of this mod over an existing app. Anyway, thanks for posting as I'm sure someone would prefer this over the app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones