1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint announces Android 2.0 for Hero in 1st half of 2010

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UTnick, Dec 11, 2009.

1. PGR

PGR Well-Known Member

You're making some pretty inaccurate assumptions about who's lumping you into that "bitching" group. There are people in this forum who deserve it, but I don't think you're one of 'em.

At least not yet. ;)

Pete

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. peestandingup

peestandingup Newbie

No junior, it actually isnt. Been using them since the Nokia 3650 about 7 years ago. You were probably still suckling on your mom's teet back then. ;)

Lame argument seeing that A. They dont offer phone upgrades for a price anyway, B. You get Windows & Mac version upgrades for free, and C. Like I said before, all the other top current phone makers/OSs give you updates as soon as they're available.

We can keep going with this all night if ya'll want, but you know its BS. But keep taking it on the chin, trying to convince us all to be grateful.

3. acp

acp Android Expert

Thanks, that's good to hear..I'm probably going to be here for a while lol

4. PGR

PGR Well-Known Member

Let's put it this way... I was managing a Radio Shack store when the TRS-80 Model I first hit the market and I've been an avid computer enthusiast ever since. I actually got a late start at carrying a cellular device, but only because I lived where there was no coverage by any provider until 2001.

I did have a Palm Pilot within a week of when it was first released, though. :cool:

Junior indeed! :rolleyes: My hair is gray and my skin is wrinkled, sonny. ;)

Pete

5. peestandingup

peestandingup Newbie

Well, if you wont make assumptions then neither will I. OK?

6. rank

rank Newbie

being a former instinct owner ive seen this argument many times before, you'll always have people saying you should be thankful developers created something for you no matter if its even a POS and others pointing out its faults or how blahblahblah isn't living up to their expectations.

this thread has outlived its usefulness and is now just an e-penis contest.

i'd threaten to slap some sense into you people but my 1.5 android isn't compatible with google nav so i wouldn't be able to find you :p

7. PGR

PGR Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

Now as for those absurd statements you made about Sprint's obligation to issue updates ....

Awww, never mind. They speak for themselves.

Yer new pal Pete

8. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

Nicely done;)

9. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

Nope, frank exchanges of opinion are good for the soul so long as they remain civil. Looks like everything's cool with this one.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews