• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Sprint APK's

bungletrpg

Lurker
Aug 9, 2010
I just bought a rooted EVO and it has Fresh 3.1.0.1 on it. I'm trying to get a couple Sprint APK's(Sprint TV and Navigation.) I looked up info on Fresh 3.1.0.1 and it says it's supposed to be in a folder in the sd card(removed apk's or something like that) but none of them are in there. I've also looked everywhere for a place to download them, but have come up with no results. :thinking:
Where can I get them? :[

I just bought a rooted EVO and it has Fresh 3.1.0.1 on it. I'm trying to get a couple Sprint APK's(Sprint TV and Navigation.) I looked up info on Fresh 3.1.0.1 and it says it's supposed to be in a folder in the sd card(removed apk's or something like that) but none of them are in there. I've also looked everywhere for a place to download them, but have come up with no results. :thinking:
Where can I get them? :[

If you are familiar with flashing Roms, Fresh 3.5.0.1 is out and should include all of those in the .zip file. Go to Geek For Me – Sprint Evo 4g & CDMA Hero Home of Fresh ROM and CDMA Android Development and you can download the latest along with the radios to flash and you will have the current 3.70 rom.

Oops! Didn't realize how old this post was.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones