• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So I did something stupid and accidentally deleted all my backups. Right now I'm using shevsrom but i want to use the stock sprint rom. I was hoping someone could flash it for me (without any personal stuff on it ofcourse) so I could flash to it, then reset the phone and be completely stock.

Since the shevron ROM worked for you well, my samsung transform ultra stock ROM that is uploaded here on the fourms should work for you as well.

Upvote 0
So I did something stupid and accidentally deleted all my backups. Right now I'm using shevsrom but i want to use the stock sprint rom. I was hoping someone could flash it for me (without any personal stuff on it ofcourse) so I could flash to it, then reset the phone and be completely stock.

Data recovery has worked for me in the past on flash drives and sdcards, could be an option.

Upvote 0
Data recovery? How do I do that? I flashed the stock boost but I still want to get the stock sprint.

If you made the backup of the stock then it should still be recoverable. I have been using an old favorite, Ontrack's EasyRecovery Professional it searches for everything unlike some wares available today. I would connect the sdcard to the computer via a card read and run the software do an advanced recovery, select the drive then click next. If it didn't show up the I would try the deleted, formatted recoveries and last resort if you wanted to take it that far and is more difficult raw recovery, it doesn't always provide a file name and you are stuck with file size and possible a date. Please PM me if you need anything.

Upvote 0
If you made the backup of the stock then it should still be recoverable. I have been using an old favorite, Ontrack's EasyRecovery Professional it searches for everything unlike some wares available today. I would connect the sdcard to the computer via a card read and run the software do an advanced recovery, select the drive then click next. If it didn't show up the I would try the deleted, formatted recoveries and last resort if you wanted to take it that far and is more difficult raw recovery, it doesn't always provide a file name and you are stuck with file size and possible a date. Please PM me if you need anything.

Well thats the thing I had some recoveries on my pc but i had so many folders on my desktop that i deleted them accidentally and emptied out my trashbin. then when I completely formatted my phone with cwm it wouldnt boot up so i looked for my recoveries and well you know the rest lol. but im still confused on how to use the software you are talking about. i appreciate the help :)

Upvote 0
Well thats the thing I had some recoveries on my pc but i had so many folders on my desktop that i deleted them accidentally and emptied out my trashbin. then when I completely formatted my phone with cwm it wouldnt boot up so i looked for my recoveries and well you know the rest lol. but im still confused on how to use the software you are talking about. i appreciate the help :)

If the sdcard was formatted that would be hard. if you had the files on the HDD sent them to recycle bin then emptied it, then there should be no reason why you would not be able to recover any or all of those files. Software is as I explained once you open the software you see the choices available and it's really simple to use. You do need a place to put the recovered files ie: second drive or partition. I can send you screen shot, or walk you through it there are a few options to make the search for those files easier and little less time consuming plus depends on the size of the drive or partition. Going to send you a link.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones