• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Sprint Body Glove Case

OK Im picky when it comes to cases and usually I don't like Body Glove branded cases but this one is different. Its very thin and fits the phones form perfect. It snaps together (top and bottom) very nice and tight. The inside is flocked so it wont chafe or scratch the handset. The finish is a gloss black to match the phone case and the back side has a futuristic looking silver pad that has the look of brushed gun metal steel but is some sort of plastic. It also had a pop off port to stick a coin it to get it off because the fit is so tight its hard to do with your fingers. It also plays very well with the Zagg screen protector. It also adds very little extra bulk to the phone. $24 at the Sprint store.

Agreed. The only thing I don't like is where the volume buttons are. If you push around that area, the case moves.. Still waiting for my screen protector in the mail, so I hope they play nice together.

Yea I noticed that too but its just because the case is so thin and there isn't much to support it in that spot. It will work good with any screen protector I think. It almost appears the case was compensated for a Zagg or whatever shield.

Upvote 0
it seems waaay to difficult to remove the case. mine got a little mangled trying to get off and then the ppl at the sprint store had to pry it off. when its on its a very nice case but im not sure im going to keep using it.

I agree. I had a second battery w/ me today for when the first one died because of the 4G I was running and it was horrible to get off. I actually had to use my pocket knife to get it apart.

Upvote 0
I like the case except for when you have to take it off to switch batteries, what a hassle.

Every single time I do it, I'm anxious I'll break the front piece because it's very flimsy and doesn't easily come off.

Not horrible for the price, but hopefully something better will come along.

It's not really hard to remove the case. Just place a coin in the slot and slightly turn it to separate the two parts of the case. However, I assume the more you take the case off the weaker the pieces get that connect both parts of the case together.

Upvote 0
Does this case come in other colors?

And don't forget your in-store discount for Premier members!

No. There another Body Glove case at Sprint stores that is white, but it is a totally differnt design. Unless you are a woman or sin show tunes, the white one i probably not most people's cup of tea.

I bought the white, the one reviewed here, and the Platinum (Seidio) from Best Buy. Returned all but this one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones