1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Sprint charges

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by jdmcivicguy, Aug 17, 2010.

1. jdmcivicguy

jdmcivicguy Member

May 21, 2010
    I am having a hard time understanding this. Ok here goes. I changed plans in june for the evo. I was still under contract. I was prorated for the partial month used, then was prorated for the remainder of the month on the new plan. That sounds fair so far. I also had to pay for a full month in advance. That is also ok, except if i don't finish out the contract, i will never see the prepaid month. The rep says the last month in the contract, i will not be billed for, due to the prepaid month. Now, I need to change to a different plan. So, if i change my plan now, i will be prorated for the old plan used, and the rest of the month on the new plan. Then i will be charged a month in advance again. I know evetually i will get my 1 prepaid month pre-evo, but what happened to the prepaid month, when i got my first bill for the evo? So, if i change my plan now, that will be a total of 3 prepaid months. Where are the credits for this? Do we ever really see this, unless we fulfill our contract out? Anyone else know why it is this way? Am i missing something? As far as i know(i have researched), i have not been credited for any of this.

Advertisement

2. midaseris

midaseris Member

Jul 15, 2010
    I'll only add to your confusion as I have the same question. I was added to my GF's account and we are billed for her pro-rated month 7/14-8/7 and then our pro-rated month w/the new plan 8/7-8/14 and then a month ahead 8/15-9/15. So I am paying a month ahead, but when and where does that month I pay ahead come out to me not paying a month? The CS girl did a poor job explaining it or I did a poor job comprehending it. Sorry to add to your confusion, but I'm confused too!!! :)

3. jdmcivicguy

jdmcivicguy Member

May 21, 2010
    What i understood yesterday, the last month of your contract, you will not be billed. But what if you change plans before then?
    :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4. midaseris

midaseris Member

Jul 15, 2010
    huh seems kinda shitty but I guess you're SOL for that $ you paid?!