1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [Sprint/Cricket] Earphones and Errors

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HannahElizaW, Aug 7, 2013.

1. HannahElizaW

HannahElizaW Lurker
    None

Aug 7, 2013
    I'm having trouble with the s3. For the past month I've had problems with other issues. One was the screen would tinge and fade in and out to a different color on the screen until it just blacked out for no apparent reason. The employees at the store said it was a system fault since I used Task Killers. Well...now! I'm having problems with my music (which is a big deal to me.) When I plug in my buds into the jack there's this ticking/clicking sound that never ceases and there's no notification that says that the earphones were successfully plugged in. The first time I tried it, it played aloud and immediately I unplugged it. I've tried two different headsets yet it still does this. What do I do to fix it? Please help!

Advertisement

2. HannahElizaW

HannahElizaW Lurker
    None

Aug 7, 2013
    I've tried turning off the phone and it still hasn't done anything. It only pauses it's annoying clicking for half a second

3. SprintS5guy

SprintS5guy Member
    None

Aug 19, 2013
    are you rooted? if so, are you on the stock rom/kernel? if NOT, can you try a different rom or kernel and replicate the issue? when doing this, make sure that youre not losing the game...