1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Sprint/Cricket] MOAR and 4G

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by meanmini1, Jun 26, 2013.

1. meanmini1

meanmini1 Well-Known Member

just flashed MOAR 5.1 the other day. super fast. like it. question. My data setting was set to the LTE/CDMA/EVDO. I was getting no signal, only thru my wifi. I switched it to CDMA only and my 3G is back. Does MOAR support 4G? Even tho i don't have 4G here at the moment, would like to use it when it does. thanks for the help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. disc golfin

disc golfin Well-Known Member

jackroo and meanmini1 like this.
  3. meanmini1

if i hard reset will i have to reflash MOAR and reinstall my apps?

4. disc golfin

disc golfin Well-Known Member

I'm guessing he just did a hard reboot(power completely OFF or do a battery pull), so no, you will not need to reinstall anything.

If you do a Factory Reset, then yes, you will need to reload everything.

jackroo and meanmini1 like this.
  5. meanmini1

well i just f@@@@@d up and had to do a factory reset and reflash anyway so we'll see if i have to hard reset later. thanks anyway

6. meanmini1

i did a factory reset and reflashed the MOAR rom and still don't have lte. any suggestions?

7. jackroo

jackroo Android Enthusiast

disc golfin likes this.
  8. AARONONE

AARONONE Android Enthusiast

Are you in an area that has 4g lte? If you are, be sure that your 4g is on. Also you may try to update prl and profile.

The lte is tricky because sprint had yet to roll it out everywhere. Also, there might be areas when you do get it and then it's gone the next day. This usually means the towers are bring worked on.

disc golfin likes this.
  9. youngnex

youngnex Well-Known Member

I am 100% sure 4G LTE works on M.O.A.R v5.01. So, try updating your profile and prl.

10. meanmini1

after resetting and reflashing i was able to update prl and profile. haven't tried 4g yet. should be ok.

11. meyerweb

meyerweb Android Enthusiast

Updating profile and PRL is a good idea after flashing any new ROM, and will generally resolve the issue described.

meanmini1 likes this.
  12. meanmini1

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews