1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Sprint/Cricket] Music Files corrupted

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eagle670, Oct 22, 2014.

1. eagle670

eagle670 Newbie

I transferred some files to my external sd card and some of the music files are now corrupted and will not play. When I look at the files, the file size is what they should be, but when I click on them to play, I get an error that says the file format is unreadable or the player will not play this type of file format.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix these?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Android Expert

Sounds pretty normal of a computer to mess something up.. can try to redownload.

3. aven4d

aven4d Newbie

hello my sd card is corrupting files

it first takes in some music and even videos, but when i reach a certain point it starts to crush the files now,help

4. 6th_Hokage

6th_Hokage Android Enthusiast

i know this is late but this happens to my external 64 GB card not really my internal 16 GB the reason being is that i regularly format my internal.....so it could be a long shot but make sure "everything" in on your PC/Mac then format your SD either internal or external depending which of the two you have then re-sync the "everything" and hopefully your files won't be corrupted and i noticed that if the MP3 files are corrupt in TW doesn't matter the player then it will play on AOSP and on your PC/Mac

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews