1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [Sprint/Cricket] Phone keeps randomly restarting when home but not when I'm out. Help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hibari hime, Dec 7, 2014.

1. hibari hime

hibari hime Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2012
    For awhile now my Cricket Galaxy S3 will keep restarting itself whenever I am at home between 2-7 times a night, or even more while I'm sleep, but while I'm out it works perfectly fine. I don't know what is causing this problem and it gets annoying, very annoying. I called a phone repair place to see what as the matter which they told me it might something wrong with my service provider so I call them and they tell me that it's nothing wrong with the service and I should just have the phone replaced.
    I'm not willing to buy a new phone since I have a lot on my plate right now. I don't know what it the matter, I thought it was a power button issue since my power button is loose, then someone told me that it may be a swollen battery problem but my battery isn't swollen, so it may be a signal issue since I get a very low signal there anyways? I don't know but this get very annoying every time I am at home and I'm almost getting fed up with it. Does anyone now what the problem is and how to fix it?

Advertisement