• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint/Cricket] Rooted can't flash rom

Any luck getting it to load? I also tried to do the OTA update and CWM stopped it. Now i don't get the option for the OTA update. I would like to go to the next version, rooting doesn't matter to me anymore

You can't get official ota updates if you have cwm. They'll only flash from stock recovery. But if you want to upgrade without running the risk of voiding your warranty or installing the Knox boot loader, then go here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2541900

Upvote 0
Reactions: jdsingle76
Upvote 0
You can't get official ota updates if you have cwm. They'll only flash from stock recovery. But if you want to upgrade without running the risk of voiding your warranty or installing the Knox boot loader, then go here.
[STOCK ROM] Stock 4.3 MK3 ROM [ROOTED/UNROOTED] - xda-developers

I highly recommend listening to any advice from my man JD, his ROM is rock-solid and Knox-free!

Thank you both, i did this, but....
I get no 3g/4g data connection now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones