1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Sprint Customer Service about the Epic 4G

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thelonewizard, Jul 18, 2010.

1. thelonewizard

thelonewizard Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Student
    Indiana
    So when I was on Sprint.com looking at accessories for the EVO I don't even own yet, a chatbox came up with this Customer Sevice Rep talking to me. So, I asked her when the Epic 4G was to be released, and she blatantly ignored me. I was hoping to bring better news, like, "I found the release date!", but alas, I cannot.

Advertisement

2. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
  3. thelonewizard

thelonewizard Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Student
    Indiana
    I for one didn't think that Sprint would be THAT uptight about this. I', just trying to help out the Android community.

4. xXSecretAgentXx

xXSecretAgentXx Well-Known Member

May 4, 2010
    well, i called sprint customer service asking for my deposit returned to me which i had to pay for my 30 day evo trial. After i was done taking care of that, i asked them about the Epic 4g. The guy had no clue what i was talking about and kept trying to correct me saying ''Evo is the ONLY 4g phone for sprint. Nothing else is yet to be releases or announced''. lol. I told em it says so on their website that this phone is coming to sprint and the guy goes ummmmm so i hung up on that mofo :D.

5. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Crossville, TN
    Can they know a release date before it passes FCC? I think they are witholding info, sure, but I don't think they know the release date yet. JMO, of course. :)

6. wodin6

wodin6 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I was going to start a thread on this too, but you beat me to it so I'll say it here...

I have nothing to report

Whew, now I didn't create another release date thread with no content! Thank you for beating me to it!

7. jaytv

jaytv Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Passed FCC today...

8. TheAndroidWorks

TheAndroidWorks Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Android Developer
    Nashville
    Sprint is weird about phone release dates. Someone lost their job over leaking EVO info a few months ago.

9. James.Champion83

Jun 26, 2010
    No, someone lost their job when they released sales numbers and figures after the EVO was released!