1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Sprint] Downloading

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ayaz, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Ayaz

Ayaz Lurker

I was trying to download and app for the first time and found that it had to come through Google's Play Store. At the time I was not registered with any of the Google apps, basically because I don't use Google. I later found that in the Security Tab section of the setting there was a check box to turn off apps having to come through Play Store, but even checked it doesn't allow you to go around the Play Store. Is this a glitch or are is there another way to go around the play store.

To be honest I don't want to use Google for anything except their search feature.

Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TADitto

TADitto Well-Known Member

You could use the amazon app store. Wouldnt recommend using any of the black app markets out there, good way to get malware. Just curious but why would you buy an android phone if youre not going to use google play store or the features of android that you get from having a google account? Seems a bit counter intuitive to me.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews