• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint EVO 3d Contest for Premier Customers

Anyone know......
Will the SP early purchase only be available online?
Or will we be able to get one at the Sprint store on the 21st?

Based on everything I've read from other posters and the ad, it is available online ONLY. So you can order online 6/21, and it takes a day or two to arrive via shipping. They say 2-5 days delivery, but usually you get it close to overnight I believe.

Upvote 0
Anyone know......
Will the SP early purchase only be available online?
Or will we be able to get one at the Sprint store on the 21st?

Based on everything I've read from other posters and the ad, it is available online ONLY. So you can order online 6/21, and it takes a day or two to arrive via shipping. They say 2-5 days delivery, but usually you get it close to overnight I believe.

Yes I agree with bobby... The SP preorder will be online only and ship out that same day. But you can currently pre order at any of Sprint's stores. I would stick to a corporate store and ask them what number your name would be on the list. Try and find a store where you would be a low number.

Upvote 0
Aw darn... Having this as its own thread greatly reduces my chances of winning ;) I've never won a contest before! :eek:

While it will come as a disadvantage for me to tell you this, did you happen to notice you can enter once every day through 6/12? This means if you go back and register every day, you increase your chances of winning.

I'm like you, I NEVER win contests, especially ones where something of value is involved. I may win a free lunch drawing or something like that, but when it comes to a drawing for something of value (which a $200 phone would certainly qualify), I don't seem to have very good luck lol ;)

Reactions: yourfriendmat
Upvote 0
While it will come as a disadvantage for me to tell you this, did you happen to notice you can enter once every day through 6/12? This means if you go back and register every day, you increase your chances of winning.

I'm like you, I NEVER win contests, especially ones where something of value is involved. I may win a free lunch drawing or something like that, but when it comes to a drawing for something of value (which a $200 phone would certainly qualify), I don't seem to have very good luck lol ;)

I always say I never win anything but my gf keeps telling me that I "won" one of the Google CR-48 Chromebooks through their pilot program. I don't think that counts as winning so much as getting lucky to be "selected" :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones