1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint evo 4G missing voicemail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SubaruB4, Apr 18, 2012.

1. SubaruB4

SubaruB4 Well-Known Member

My mom was telling me her phone is missing the visual voicemail icon on her evo and it's 100% stock.

Anyone have this happen before?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Maybe she just deleted the icon by accident. Tell het to press the screen in an empty area and hold her finger there until a menu appears. Select add an app, then scroll down and find the voicemail app and select it.

It should still be in the system, if its not, we'll have to do some fenangling.

Rxpert83 likes this.
  3. SubaruB4

She ended up calling sprint today and she still was unable to get it back (missing from the app drawer) so she is going to take it to the sprint store today I think.

4. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Ok, they'll probably just have her do a factory reset. I can find a copy of the .apk and then it could be installed with a file manager app like astro or es file manager.
    Either way no worries, I hope it gets cleared up. :)

5. SubaruB4

Can you give me the apk? yeah they said they will have to do a factory reset and they again blamed her for removing it when she never removed it at all.

They said it takes an hour to do it. :rolleyes:

Also when she had her contacts moved over from her Sim card from AT&T somehow some old numbers of mine got under my name and those are not able to be deleted.. they tried at the sprint store to remove them as well and they were unable.. I can't figure out myself how to get them off.

6. SubaruB4

Anyone know where I can find this apk at?? I really need it badly.

7. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

8. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

The one in that gapps file is really old but it should update if you can't get it to work (or she can't) let us know I'll get you a newer version.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews