1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint force roam

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kcufdb8, Apr 21, 2012.

1. kcufdb8

kcufdb8 Lurker

How do we force roam?

I just purchased this phone for a week and I have no service at all. The phone is always popping up a screen asking me if I would like to enter roaming services and of course i chose yes. Also I think my phone updated OTA. Is there a to root it even though it has updated without having to download the old rom and install it? My main goal is to get roam control or to manually get change the PRL to enforce roam. Google brought up some threads about some users that were able to force roam but then once the update occurred they were not longer able to see the option in hidden menu.

This is my first time using an android phone device (switched from my broken bb) so pls excuse me for any noob questions..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Android Expert

Im sure u may have tried this but,
    did u change the settings in the system settings? settings>roaming, check all the boxes and disable the roaming guards?

Also currently there is no way to root zvc, you would have to KDZ back, then install root and cwm AIO by playfulgod, then flash Blood's stock zvc rom.

3. kcufdb8

kcufdb8 Lurker

hello monster, yes i just verified what you had posted to make sure i selected them. i will just leave my phone as is now until another new root is out for zvc, do you think that will happen in the future?

LG Marquee Forum

The LG Marquee release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews