1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint Galaxy Note 4 price goes down to $299.99 on 2 yr contract.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by twospirits, Oct 3, 2014.

1. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor
    VIP Member Thread Starter

Seems that yesterday when the site was down they managed to adjust the price from $349 down to $299 on the 2 yr contract. They also fixed the white Note that was priced $24 more and they both are now correct.

KOLIO likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Are you down for one TS,or possibly the NOTE EDGE?

3. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

After trying them both at the Samsung Experience in Best Buy, I have to say that I really want the Note Edge. (If the Note Edge never existed or was announced, then i would say the Note 4).

I plan on giving up my Hotspot and get a secondary phone instead, so considering that my mega will be replaced by the Note Edge, I haven't decided whether to get the Note 4 as the back up or the Nexus 6/Shamu whatever they are going to call that device if it ever comes to Sprint.

Another one I have my eye on is the Sharp Aquos Crystal but the specs aren't that great (unless Sprint at the last minute gets the Top of the line model that Japan has)

Anyway, Its going to be a very an interesting month on the options I have to choose.

TS

4. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

The NOTE4 as a back-up phone,I LIKE IT! :D

I'm gonna take a look at the NOTE EDGE myself after work on Monday.

Wish that it wasn't gonna be a limited production run,as I would like to wait a while after release to see how development goes,but,in doing so,risk not being able to get one,or,face paying a premium on an already expensive phone.

As for the SHARP AQUOS CRYSTAL,That'd be a cool choice as well,having two uniquely different phones,unlike anything else available ATM.

Even w/the seemingly low specs,it may very well be a nicely optimized phone.

5. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

They have a working Note Edge at Best Buy?

6. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Yessir,at some of the locations that have the SAMSUNG EXPERIENCE Shops.

mak916 likes this.
  7. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Correct.

mak916 likes this.
  8. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

We have a few Best Buy stores in my area. I went to one where I knew they had the Note 4. I'll check out the others to see if they have the Note Edge. Thanks for the information.

9. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

If the Best Buy has a Samsung Experience section then most likely you may get to see a Note Edge.

KOLIO likes this.
  10. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Yeppers, took a look at both the NOTE4 & EDGE this evening.
    While the curved display has a WOW factor, there really wasn't enough to it ATM to have me thoroughly convinced to pick it up.
    Wasn't much of an S-Pen user when I had the NOTE 3,but, if I get the itch to try it out again, it'll be the EDGE over the NOTE 4.

Forgot to check to see if the EDGE is provisioned for QI charging. If so, the combination of that/I-R BLASTER/curved screen/S-Pen may be compelling enough to give the NOTE series another go-around.....

11. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Hmmm Might have to check the spec sheet to see if it does.

12. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Damn it took me a while to find it but this page outlines the specs for both the Note 4 and the Note Edge. But neither state if they take the Qi charging.
    Even though the pic here shows the Qi back cover for the Note 4, the Qi website does not show any products for the Note series. Odd

TS

KOLIO likes this.
  13. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

I may drop by BestBuy again tomorrow,my curiosity is piqued.

That & I'd like to have a phone that's totally compatible w/my GEAR watches without hacking to make it work w/o a non-Samsung Phone.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews