1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Issue-Need Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mysticaries88, Aug 5, 2014.

1. mysticaries88

mysticaries88 Lurker

my NON-ROOTED cell was stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S2 black/white message...I took out the battery to "rest" it, but it didn't work.

What I've done or tried to do so far:
    1-recovery, i did wipes. Now I CANNOT enter recovery mode, it just shows the little Android guy for a really long time. Then it'll show the black screen with samsung galaxy s2 white words
    2-Someone suggested I try Odin...so I downloaded samsung drivers then I downloaded odin from Rwilco12's website. I downloaded it from stock roms, ics, fh23, no data restore, unrooted. Did the steps to install Odin, but it said FAIL...
    3-So someone on another site suggested rwilco12's website to download agat63's GB27 kernel and villuminati ...I went there. but there's 4 different things to download...I didnt know which to download and didn't know what Villuminati. And where to download it. Know one there helped me with that...
    4-Someone else said for me to flash one-click GB27 by a user named garwynn. BUT idk where or what to download. They gave me no links -_-

Haven't had my cell for a month! Please help and PLEASE provide specific steps/info. Thank you!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Hi there, mysticaries88, and welcome to Android Forums. :)

I'm very sorry no one has been able to offer any help yet. Sometimes that's just how it goes.

Are you still having this problem?

mysticaries88 likes this.
  3. mysticaries88

mysticaries88 Lurker

@MoodyBlues Yes I still am having problems :/ haven't been able to fix it

4. mysticaries88

mysticaries88 Lurker

Yes I still am having problems :/ haven't been able to fix it

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews