1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint Galaxy S2 not recognized USB device.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by davidjk, Dec 18, 2012.

1. davidjk

davidjk Lurker

Hi All, I have 3 Galaxy S2 phones from sprint and they all recently updated. When I try to connect them to a pc to transfer files it pops up "Not a recognized USB device". Before the upgrade they would automatically pop up as a drive on the machine. I called Sprint and they could do nothing. I called Samsung and they transferred me to someone they said would look into it and then left me on hold for a half hour. Anybody else seeing this issue..Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello Davidjk. It's great to have you as our newest member of Android Forums. Welcome aboard. I'm sorry you are having problems with you S2's on Sprint. We do have a discussion area for your phones that you might check into to see if others are experiencing the same problem. If so I'm betting they already have a fix or work around for you. Here is a link to that area. Please check it out for that and other information on your S2s. http://androidforums.com/samsung-epic-4g-touch/
    Good luck and have fun.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums David, glad to have you here :)

Hopefully olbriar's assistance can prove to be fruitful in your endeavors. If you have anymore questions feel free to come back here and ask!

Thanks for joining :D

4. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

Hello David. :hello: Glad to have you here at AF.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your phone via USB. It looks like olbriar has you pointed in the right direction, so hopefully the folks here that know that phone best will have a solution for you. Best of luck getting it worked out.

- eyebeam