• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Help with Digiblur ROM

-Mike-

Android Enthusiast
Mar 14, 2011
Baltimore
Im running Digiblurs rom on my note 2. I love it but have a minor issue. i cant get my active exchange email account up and running. i see that the secexchange.apk has been removed. I tried to reinstall it from the list of removed apks but its not working. Can anyone offer up a step-by-step way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Im running Digiblurs rom on my note 2. I love it but have a minor issue. i cant get my active exchange email account up and running. i see that the secexchange.apk has been removed. I tried to reinstall it from the list of removed apks but its not working. Can anyone offer up a step-by-step way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hmm check the other thread for the answer....:thinking:

Reactions: -Mike-
Upvote 0

Thanks in advance!
you need to go download his list of pulled apks and put the secexchange.apk app you mentioned back in the zip file and reflash it. It has worked for me and several friends? If it doesnt work I have on set up I can send you however it has a few others apks that some friends wanted in as well. PM me if interested?

Reactions: -Mike-
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones