• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Hero Questions

TF1984

Android Enthusiast
Nov 3, 2009
Southeast US
HI, I wanted to post some basic FAQ about Android and my device. I am new to this OS and feel lost in a dark world. Using Sprint HTC Hero

1. Basic lingo and what it's relevance is: i.e. Sleep time, up time, etc.

2. shortcuts in native apps like internet browser, mail and so on.

3. Recommended accesories, cases, batteried, etc.

4. Anything else that would help a former Blackberry addict adjust w/o the help of Crackberry.com.

HI, I wanted to post some basic FAQ about Android and my device. I am new to this OS and feel lost in a dark world. Using Sprint HTC Hero

1. Basic lingo and what it's relevance is: i.e. Sleep time, up time, etc.

2. shortcuts in native apps like internet browser, mail and so on.

3. Recommended accesories, cases, batteried, etc.

4. Anything else that would help a former Blackberry addict adjust w/o the help of Crackberry.com.

Currently there isn't a HERO specific FAQ...

I would suggest you post your questions about your HERO in the Hero Forums where you can get answers from other HERO users ...

I will give a couple of days to read and respond to this post .. and then I will move it to the HERO forums ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones