1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint hero will get 2.1

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Eaglesfan9106, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Eaglesfan9106

Eaglesfan9106 Android Enthusiast

so i got a tweet from htc saying...

"Anybody notice the clarification from @Sprint? Hero on Sprint will not be getting 2.0...it will get 2.1 :)"

looking good for usss any thoughts?

2. sternum_boy

sternum_boy Newbie

Sprint tweet states both the hero and the moment.

You just beat me to the punch on the post.

3. Eaglesfan9106

they call me fast fingers freddy hahah no jk but this is great news for moment and hero users then

4. sternum_boy

sternum_boy Newbie

Here is the post from sprint

@sprint: Slight clarification on Android OS updates for the HTC Hero & Samsung Moment. Will be updating straight to Android 2.1, not 2.0, in 1H2010.

5. TurboFool

TurboFool Newbie

I wish they could give us a better window than the first HALF of 2010, but it's better than nothing. I want a Moment, but I'm nervous to have to deal with it in its current state for that long.

6. Eaglesfan9106

man f the moment i saw that piece of crap in the store imo the heros the way to go i prefer it over anything out right now the droids effin huge way too big and bulky and i dont like the look of the moment either

7. sasiki

sasiki Lurker

You make it sound like the Moment is bad in its current state. There is nothing wrong the Moment. What features of 2.1 are going to go from being nervous to drooling over the Moment?

8. Brickz187

Brickz187 Newbie

Can't wait till the update for the Moment comes out. I don't mind the Moment the way it is now, but an update is always great.

9. kgmallory

kgmallory Newbie

:rolleyes:

10. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Extreme Android User

more good news for everyone else except for the mytouch